X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darren1981
    • Oct 2007
    • 4.0.x

[vB4] vBulletin 4 Styles Beta Testers

EDIT: Please register on http://skinden.com/ and contact either Steve or Darren, one of us will add you to a special member group where you will be able to access our upcoming designs.

Hi all,

We are launching a new business soon, SkinDen.com <-- Forum Skins for vBulletin 4, XenForo, IPB to start with and to ensure our products are rock solid we are looking for a few people who can help test our vBulletin 4 styles before they become available to the public.

This will be one of our first vBulletin 4 Styles: http://i54.tinypic.com/qxqdjc.png (still a work in progress).

Anyone who would be interested in helping us test our releases will be compensated, we can discuss this with you via pm.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested in this.

Regards, Darren
    Last edited by darren1981; Thu 13 Jan '11, 8:56pm.
  • Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

I may be interested, my forum is in my sig
    my email is brandon.sheley[at]gmail[dot]com
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• darren1981
      • Oct 2007
      • 4.0.x

Thanks to everyone who has PM'd.. and replied i will be in contact with you shortly, we are just waiting for the 4.1.1 update as many templates will need editing / reverting.

Regards, Darren

Comment

• darren1981
        • Oct 2007
        • 4.0.x

Hey Loco.M thanks, ive edited my first post, if you get a chance please register on SkinDen.com and PM one of us (Steve or Darren <--- me ) and we will add you to a special usergroup.

Thanks again everyone, still looking for more beta testers, experience not really needed, you just need the ability to browse through our demo forums and point out anything that does not look right.

Cheers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...