Flash .swf buttons, icons, face templates ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ziggy
    • Sep 2000

Flash .swf buttons, icons, face templates ???

Is anyone using .swf files for buttons, icons & face templates etc. ???
    I am interested in doing a full-on Flashed version of VB! If anyone knows of a VB board that has been Flashed or has any words of wisdom on the subject? It would be most appreciated!...ziggy
    P.S. I have my Shocked chat prog almost done to link off the board http://swishtips.com/flashchat.htm (the who's online? is'nt done yet!) its gonna make a neat little side chat!...need a Flashed board now & I'm good to go!...Thanx...ziggy
  • Aldreis
    • Apr 2000

> If anyone knows of a VB board that has been Flashed
    > or has any words of wisdom on the subject?

Go to We're Here, of our Aaron ( werehere ) and Jessica ( WebStyles ).
    This is the right place to go for "words of wisdom" on Flash on vB...
    ( I owe a lot of my modest Flash knowledge to the superb tutorials written by Jessica... )

[Edited by Aldreis on 11-19-2000 at 08:58 AM]

Comment

• chewman2k
      • Nov 2000

Dude, one of the best vB boards is from this site, You can add your very own flash footer it. The icons are just *.gif's, but yeah. That's the only part with flash on it. Pretty damn good site though with tutorials etc, and the biggest flash community board on the web.
      catcha l8er
      Chewman2k

Comment

• WebStyles
        • Apr 2000

Aldreis,

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it! I'm glad my tutorials could help you out!
        We're Here Forums!
        [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...