X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrHorror
    • Nov 2010

[vB3] Hi, need some skinning help

Our forum : http://www.hmandsforums.byethost8.com/forums/index.php

Okay so I want to do multiple things here so please bare with me. I'm new to this vbulletin thing.

The links for each board? I want to make those red. The thread links, like for example the one that says testing? I wanna make those red also.

Where it says user cp, faq community, etc? I wanna change the color of the background of that. From it's purplish blue color, to something else.

Above that, where it says horrormoviesandstuffmessageboard? I wanna change that purplish/blue color to something else.

The vbulletin logo above that? Where do I go to remove that and put my own logo? Also, is there any way that I could put a google adsense ad right next to the logo in that spot?

The cells of my forum, where the forum descriptions are, where it says NEVER, -, 0, etc...I wanna make all four of those colored black. Meanwhile...how can I change the color of the forum descriptions, and the BY TODAY 6:47 PM text to white?

Also the .maintitle and .titlemedium, where it reads forum, last post, thread, posts, I wanna replace that whole row with an image behind the words. And below that, the block where STRICTLY HORROR sits on for example? I wanna replace that with an image. Both are currently dark blue and purple.

I also wanna add a notice in between the forum, and the user cp above it. A welcome message and such. How do I do that?

How would I add an adsense ad above that notice? And how would I add an adsense ad at the bottom of the forum, below CONTACT US HORRORMOVIESANDSTUFFMESSAGEBOARD?

How do I change the board time to EST (Eastern Standard)?

How do I replace the new posts/no new posts icons with icons of my own choosing?

The gray part that sits behind the white pad on our board? How can I replace that color with an image or change the color altogether?

How could I get a LATEST POSTS box to show up above my board?

That is all. Sorry.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

You already have a thread with all these questions asked here - Need help with my board

(closing to keep them all in one place.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment