X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobosix
    • Oct 2003
    • 4.2.X

[vB4] Can't find StyleVar for this...even with Firebug

I can't for the life of me find the Stylevar to change the text color shown below. This is on the member list page, the text are links for User Name, Join Date, Posts, and Last Visit.

Digging around with FireBug, it appears that they should use the blocksubhead class, and searching the memberlist template shows that class also being used. However, non of the blocksubhead stylevars change it.

Any help?
    Attached Files
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

blocksubhead_color changes it on my default install
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• mobosix
      • Oct 2003
      • 4.2.X

Humm, that does change it on the default theme. My custom theme I'm working on is a simple change to that default one. I did notice that on my custom style that the text for Avatar (on the far right) does change when I edit that Var, but not the rest of the text titles. Is there a file I can search for the color code that the "bad" text is and try and find it that way?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

If you highlight that text in Firebug, what are you seeing? Once you've got that, search in the templates for that class.

Or if you gave us a link to see it directly, it would be quicker...
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• mobosix
          • Oct 2003
          • 4.2.X

Here is what FireBug gives me:

Code:
          <a href="memberlist.php?order=desc&amp;sort=joindate&amp;pp=100" class="blocksubhead">Join Date </a>
          I searched for blocksuhead and it is in a ton of templates. I looked at the memberlist template as it seems the most relevant, but it does not set what the class should be. It's just called in there. Looking at the member.css template turns up nothing as well.

And here is a direct link to my memberlist.php page.

Thanks again for the help,

Keith

Comment

• mobosix
            • Oct 2003
            • 4.2.X

Alright, I did some testing by making several duplicate Default styles and changing one Var at at time.

I've found that if I change the blocksubhead_color Var to black and then change the blockfoot_link_color to black, I get the problem I posted above. Once I do this and the problem shows up, nothing I do fixes it.

If I change the blockfoot_link_color Var to black first, I can then change the blocksubhead_color Var and not get the problem.

Is this a bug?

Comment

• mobosix
              • Oct 2003
              • 4.2.X

Well, something I just did fixed it. Not sure what it was though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...