Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skor678
    • Jan 2010

[vB4] Width of popup click username

I am trying to figure out which stylevar controls the width of the popup when I click a username. I want to make it wider because I changed a phrase and it is now running outside the width of the default popup.

Thank you!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

There isn't a StyleVar for that. If you edit the '.memberaction_body.popupbody' class in popupmenu.css, you can change it from it's default of 280px.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• skor678
      • Jan 2010

Thank you for the reply.

When I change that value, it seems to increase the first column of the popup.

There's 2 columns. 1st column shows View Profile, Private Messages. 2nd column shows View Forum Post, View Blog Entries, View Articles.

I increased the 280px to 350px and it seem to increase the 1st column and the 2nd column seemed to stay the same. I changed the phrase Blog to Member Projects and "Member Project Entries" is overflowing past the edge of the popup on the 2nd column.

Is there another setting that I should be changing?

EDIT: SOLVED. In addition to the .memberaction_body.popupbody, I had to increase .memberaction_body.popupbody li by half of the increase in the 280px. eg. If I increased 280px to 380px, I have to increase the .memberaction_body.popupbody li from 140px to 190px (i.e. half of the 100px increase in .memberaction_body.popupbody).
      Last edited by skor678; Mon 11 Oct '10, 3:33pm. Reason: figured it out

Comment