Postbit - get the profile info on the left and the post content on the right?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djnoz
    • May 2003

[vB4] Postbit - get the profile info on the left and the post content on the right?

When viewing a thread, the default settings have the profile info above the post content, I want the profile info on the left and the post content on the right, as occurs with this site.

How can I do this? Is there a setting I can change somewhere or can I download a template fragment to get this to work?

Thanks
    Matt
    Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
    Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.
  • sulasno
    • Feb 2010

options>Style & Language Settings

Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template
    If you prefer the old-style postbit, using two vertical columns rather than the new horizontal layout, you can switch back to using that template with this switch.
    http://sulasno.bravehost.com/android.png

Comment

• djnoz
      • May 2003

Originally posted by sulasno
      options>Style & Language Settings

Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template
      If you prefer the old-style postbit, using two vertical columns rather than the new horizontal layout, you can switch back to using that template with this switch.
      That worked great. Thanks!
      Matt
      Avatar Generator - The ultimate avatar and banner generation tool. It's a Google Image search mashup.
      Christian Gaming - A forum for Christians who like video games.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...