X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony
    • Feb 2001
    • 3.6.x

[vB4] styleVars setting

Where do I change the border color for reply, new reply and quick reply boxes.

I looked thru the stylevars dictionary identifying key StyleVars. Unless I missed it about ten times I'm not finding it.

Thank you for your help!
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Which border are you talking about? I am in the Quick Reply box now and see several borders. An image pointing out what you are looking for would help.

You may be interested in this article to help you find stylevars yourself - How To: Find the correct StyleVar/LayoutVar to edit

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Tony
      • Feb 2001
      • 3.6.x

I'm talking about the border where you enter in your reply or the border where you enter the title for your reply and then there is the outer border for the whole reply box.

According to my firefox plugin it is .textbox, textarea, select and these I don't see in the stylevars.

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Those are not stylevars, they are classes. You would now do a Search in Templates for them to find the border stylevar.

According to firebug, the border of the text area in Quick Reply is defined in ".wysiwyg_block iframe.textbox", so you would do a Search in Templates for that.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...