Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hungrymonkey
    • Aug 2000

need your criticism!

ok....board is very new, and isn't ready for release yet, but I could really use some critique before i dig to deep in to the modifications. I know as you go further in the changes havent been made..i'm really not very good at this..but i was wondering if someone could tell me how to fix this problem...when ever i post a new message..or whatever..the page that comes up saying thanks for posting a message is a stark white...which template to fix this? and yes, i know there is only one category and topic...like i said, i am still working at it.

[Edited by hungrymonkey on 09-25-2000 at 07:46 PM]
  • Overgrow
    • May 2000

First suggestion: let us view the forum without registering?
    vB Retro -> See vBulletin 1.1.2 and travel back to the Year 2000!
    Overgrow the Government: The Edge Forums
    presented by Overgrow Marijuana Magazine

*warning: adult content since vB1.1... now faster than ever!

Comment

• hungrymonkey
      • Aug 2000

hmmmm good idea...how?

sorry, i am really new at this....how do i do this...i never realized this was an option...i guess cause as an admin i am already registered...anyway, overgrow...just wanted to tell you that your forum is pretty cool...

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

yeah, to enable use to view without registering go into the admin panel and to the options link and it should be there somewhere
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...