Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Changing Link color in Posts only - VB4.0.3

Hey,

I'm wanting to change the color of the links in posts so they don't blend in, only i can't find how to do it. I have searched and all i could see that was helpful was the below reply from Lynne. Only im not quite sure where i should be placing it??

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Actually, it would be better if you start a new thread. This thread is about changing links in 3.8 and you use the Main CSS page. In vB4, you do not use the Main CSS page, you need to use stylevars or CSS templates. I've posted this before about chnaging the link color in posts. Put it in additional.css:
    Code:
    /* change link  color in posts */
    .postcontent a {color:pink;}
    What im asking is where do i exactly place the coding as the main css is disabled and i can't see anything in stylevars.

Thanks

Corbin

Originally posted by CorbinH View Post
    Hey,

I'm wanting to change the color of the links in posts so they don't blend in, only i can't find how to do it. I have searched and all i could see that was helpful was the below reply from Lynne. Only im not quite sure where i should be placing it??

What im asking is where do i exactly place the coding as the main css is disabled and i can't see anything in stylevars.

Thanks

Corbin

You should add that code at the additional.css template.

Comment

thanks Mate, i found it and all changed!

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

You should add that code at the additional.css template.
          /* change link color in posts */
          .postcontent a {colorink;}
          With vb4... where would you find that exactly to add the code. seems that I can't find where to place it..
          Last edited by Wood 20th*; Wed 22nd Sep '10, 7:48am.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood 20th* View Post
            With vb4... where would you find that exactly to add the code. seems that I can't find where to place it..
            Acp->Styles & Templates->Style Manager->{Choose your style} and from the drop down menu choose Edit templates->CSS Templates->additional.css.

Comment

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wood 20th* View Post
                Thank you very much!!
                You are welcome.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X