X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myke2008
    • Jan 2008
    • 5.2.x

Stylevar question

Could someone please tell me what stylevar I need to edit to change the font color of where it says "thread tools" in the forum? I have searched the pdf document and looked on stylevars.com, this area seams to have been overlooked in any of the documentation I can find.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture-stylevar&#46.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	3714627

thanks in advance!
    www.syfydesigns.com
  • myke2008
    • Jan 2008
    • 5.2.x

shoot, sorry I put this in the wrong section, could someone please move it to the vBulletin Templates, Graphics & Styles area?
    www.syfydesigns.com

Comment

• ALFARiS
      • Apr 2005
      • 4.0.x

Hello,

This stylevar should fix it: forummenu_color
      Hallelujah!

Comment

• myke2008
        • Jan 2008
        • 5.2.x

thanks for the fast and accurate response, I have tried the firebug thingy and so far it has not helped me much
        www.syfydesigns.com

Comment

• beatyourtruck
          • Jul 2005
          • 4.0.x

Originally posted by myke2008
          thanks for the fast and accurate response, I have tried the firebug thingy and so far it has not helped me much
          Try using the Google Chrome browser, then right click the area you want to change and select Inspect Element from the right-click menu. I have not used the firebug deal but the Chrome Inspect Element has worked very well for me so far Maybe it works the same? It's worth a try.
          Have you Beat Your Truck today?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...