• Show
Clear All
  • litoburrito
    • Dec 2009
    • 3.8.x

Rounded Border and Side Pixel

Hey im new to all this coding stuff.

I myself have a vbulletin forum.
    I want to customize it to look like this. I don't want it to look exactly the same but i want it to have the same style.

What my question is, is that i want to know how you make your post and forums look like this.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 754x486 and weights 20KB.

i want to know how you seperate every post and make it it's own table or whatnot and then i also want to know how you do it for the forums.

I think you just put it in the forum category header but for some reason it's not working for me i don't know where to put the middle piece.

So if you could help i could really appreciate it

if you don't want to give me the exact code or whatnot could you at least point me in the right direction?
    Last edited by litoburrito; Sat 12 Dec '09, 6:17pm.
  • tercede
    • Jan 2005

Forum category template stuff is different from the postbit template stuff, generally speaking.

Comment

• litoburrito
      • Dec 2009
      • 3.8.x

Alrite, but how can i achieve this effect on just on of those things then?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...