Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gabrielzero
    • Oct 2009

Question for a style / layout

Hello. I am completely new to vBulletin and I feel a little lost on here. It's a tiny bit overwhelming since I've spent the last few years on a free forum from invisionfree/zetaboards. I heard lots of great things about vBulletin and I'm happy to give it a chance.

I have no previous experience with html, CSS, or any coding regarding styles. Last night I purchased the Professional Installation service, and I read that they don't convert the style layout or the topic threads. So I was wondering if there is any advise for someone like me, who is afraid is established member base is going to go into shock when they see everything has changed.

Are there any premade themes out layouts similar to the one on my zetaboards site?

I'm just a bit nervous about this, since it has been a few years since I switched. I hope I don't sound terribly lazy, I am just trying to cut some few corners and keep my members happy. There is a lot of information and emails to send out when the switch over happens, and I'm happy with any help and advise anyone can give.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There are a number of free vBulletin Styles available to licensed customers here:

This forum contains free vB styles available for downloading by licensed customers.

There are also vB styles available at vBulletin.org:

vBulletin Styles and Graphics, vbulletin,forum,bbs,discussion,jelsoft,bulletin board,hacks,modifications,addons,articles,programming,site review
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...