X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bjory
    • Sep 2009

How to change registration URL?

Hi,

As we are using SSO for login, only registered members from our website is able to post in the forum.

How can I change the registration URL in the text to my website registration?
    "If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below."
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

All language is in Phrases, including links. Do a 'Search in Phrases' for the specific language you are looking for (for larger phrases it's best to search for just a small section of the phrase), then edit the appropriate Phrase.

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Note: To edit a phrase, place the new phrase in the available language text boxes.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bjory
      • Sep 2009

Thanks!

1 more question:

How do I redirect all login links to my SSO login URL instead of vbulletin's forum Login?

For example, if I'm not logged in and I clicked on "New Thread" button, it brings me to the Forum Login page. How can I redirect to the Website login page instead?

Comment

• bjory
        • Sep 2009

Hi,

How can I remove some items inside the Forum jump dropdown menu?
        Say if I only want to allow user to just see just the Category Forum and not see the Category Site Areas.
        Last edited by bjory; Thu 10 Sep '09, 12:03am.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...