Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • signs201.com
    • Jan 2009

Changing Parent Forum Title Color

I have a forum that I am starting, called Signs201.com, the parent forum of "Merchant Members" is currently a dark purple color, and I am making sub forums under that. Than I want to have some more parent forums such as miscalaneous topics and Sign Making Topics, how do I make those two other parent directories the same color as the merchant members one?

Thanks for all your help!
  • signs201.com
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by signs201.com
    I have a forum that I am starting, called Signs201.com, the parent forum of "Merchant Members" is currently a dark purple color, and I am making sub forums under that. Than I want to have some more parent forums such as miscalaneous topics and Sign Making Topics, how do I make those two other parent directories the same color as the merchant members one?

Thanks for all your help!
    Anything?

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

You should make forums parent to 'No One' if they do not belong in that category.

Your site has been down for a while and do not recall what it looks like at the moment.

Comment

• signs201.com
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
        You should make forums parent to 'No One' if they do not belong in that category.

Your site has been down for a while and do not recall what it looks like at the moment.
        Are those screen shots from VB Portal? I do not have that right now, but I have downloaded it and will be installing it soon.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

vBport What? ... No, that is that color choice of vBulletin Admin Control Panel. It shows how to create proper categories/forums/subforums....

Comment

• signs201.com
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
            vBport What? ... No, that is that color choice of vBulletin Admin Control Panel. It shows how to create proper categories/forums/subforums....
            I figured out how to do this, now how do I change the color of my parent forum title, like on this site, www.signs101.com

Comment