How do I get rid of the generic V.Bulletin at the top?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gav-n-Tn
    • Aug 2009

How do I get rid of the generic V.Bulletin at the top?

I don't want that at the top.
    Last edited by Gav-n-Tn; Mon 14 Sep '09, 5:07am.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Upload your logo to the images directory then change the location and/or name of your forum logo here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> style name -> Style Vars (in the All Style Options drop-down menu) -> Images Paths -> Title Image
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• newsman
      • Nov 2008
      • 3.8.x

If u have paid support than yea...but why waste their time my brother. The answer is right there. U can even use photobucket to make a header logo.
      Just do like he said. Log in to ur admincp. Go to styles/templates. Once ur there hit the button at the right of where it says "edit settings" or sumthing like that. Scroll down past the 3 big boxes of code till u see where there's a spot for "title image" on the right..its not very far down the page. The take your direct link from wherever ur picture is hosted (on your server,photobucket ect.ect.) And paste it in there....scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit submit. Ur done!

Comment

• bigwater
        • Jan 2007

Well you'll never get past the NEW stage by just paying somebody to do every little thing for you. If you absolutely have to pay somebody to do things for you, at least pay somebody who'll have the patience and take the time to walk you through what is being done so you can do it yourself in the future.

A lot of people, myself included, do a lot for free or at minimal cost if the client is eager to learn and wants to understand how it works... the whole "teach a man to fish" thing. If they just want it done and don't care how it gets done, I'm inclined to pass on the work unless they're willing to come off top $$.
        Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• bigwater
          • Jan 2007

There's a link to my Yahoo! account right there in the postbit. It usually will show as offline, as I stay "hidden" to keep the extraneous requests down, but if I'm in front of the computer I'm on.
          Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• newsman
            • Nov 2008
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Gav-n-Tn
            Gotcha. Well, I've got 25 new members today. Not a bad start I guess. I'm a 'Yota fan too.
            a yota fan huh...lol..nice!!

yea alot of us will help you and do small jobs for free!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...