• Show
Clear All
  • sundarmobiles
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by veenuisthebest
    Site Name: Tech6.com

URL: http://tech6.com

Description: Technology and Webmasters Forum.
    second this one my favourite community

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

I hope to see winners be place on vBulletins CMS (content management system) page and have a detail description of site/license owner... Just winning will not make you get notice at all... What would be nice to see is if it can be added to and maintain on Social Network sites that allow postings of other sites links.

Comment

• veenuisthebest
        • Mar 2008
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
        Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say this, but after discussion with IB, we are going to stop the contest for the moment. Participation is poor and to continue wouldn't really do the contest or the contestants justice. There is still a Board of the Month contest at vB.org, if you would still like to go up against the best with your forums.

IB would like to reconsider the contest after 4.0 is released, as they do recognize its value and the way it showcases the great vBulletin forums we have out there. I too have always seen it as a win-win contest.

I apologize for the abbrupt end to the contest to those who nominated in this thread. You all have great boards worthy of winning.

Scott
        OMG! Thats sad.

Comment

• matthewhotdude
          • Aug 2009
          • 3.8.x

Site Name: ChattaBoxForums
          URL: http://www.chattaboxforums.com
          Description: General discussion forums, we are less than 2 months old with 170 members and 9,000 posts.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
            • Feb 2005
            • 1.1.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
            Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say this, but after discussion with IB, we are going to stop the contest for the moment. Participation is poor and to continue wouldn't really do the contest or the contestants justice. There is still a Board of the Month contest at vB.org, if you would still like to go up against the best with your forums.

IB would like to reconsider the contest after 4.0 is released, as they do recognize its value and the way it showcases the great vBulletin forums we have out there. I too have always seen it as a win-win contest.

I apologize for the abbrupt end to the contest to those who nominated in this thread. You all have great boards worthy of winning.

Scott
            Originally posted by matthewhotdude
            Site Name: ChattaBoxForums
            URL: http://www.chattaboxforums.com
            Description: General discussion forums, we are less than 2 months old with 170 members and 9,000 posts.
            Not yet matthewhotdude, as they might revamp how forums are showcased.

Comment

• matthewhotdude
              • Aug 2009
              • 3.8.x

Sorry I didnt see till after I posted

Comment

• NakedAlien
                • Feb 2009
                • 3.8.x

Site Name: Minus Celsius

URL: http://www.minuscelsius.com

Description: Entertainment forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...