I tried from the control panel css values,
    made them all (almost) traditional Arabic,
    no use, the site is still as it is,
    I don't want to chane the site style at the moment,
    can anyone help me please?
  • eJM
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

Using specific font families on the Web is tricky business. Unless you are using newer technology that makes it possible for you to use any font you want, you are stuck with the handful of standard fonts. That's not to say you don't have choices, but they are limited. The biggest limiting factor is that your visitors will only see the fonts you choose if they have those fonts installed on their computer.

There are several places to put font information in the All Style Options CSS. You didn't say what font family you wanted to use, or where, so that's about all the help I can offer for now. Here's more information on using fonts and CSS from w3Schools.

R'gards,

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• aboali9
      • Mar 2007

hello

thanks for the reply
      I wanted to use 'Traditional Arabic' and it shows alright on all aspects of the forum except the post itself and that's why I am surprised

thanks

Comment

• Sindebad
        • Sep 2002
        • 3.8.x

Add Your new Font using (Toolbar Menu Options )
        Attached Files
        http://www.doha.net.qa

Comment

• aboali9
          • Mar 2007

I am quite sure it's there because that font works well on the buttons and in the menus and on the first and second alternating tables.
          it's just in the post itself that I can't get it to show

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...