X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriscarter05
    • Jun 2009

vBulletin Header

Hi everyone!

I'm new here... well I've been here for a while (I have another vBulletin board)... but now I have another new board. My last board I had someone install it and put the style on it. This time I wanted to do it on my own.

I had found a style that I liked, and wanted to make changes on it. I decided to go with http://vbskins.com/theme/oumar.html.

I liked the color and the flow... but I knew I would be changing the header and the buttons. The buttons I don't think I will have a problem with. It's the header that is giving me all sorts of problems. I managed to get the left side of the header changed... www.begintochange.com)... but I'm lost on the right side. It's looks like it can be an image file... but because that bottom parts fades. The problem... I can't find the picture file. I looked at the HTML... and I can't find it! I'm thinking it's a background image?

So if ANYONE can tell me where or how I can change that I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Thanks in advace for your help!!!

Kris
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

You can easily just ask help from author... I could download and see what going on with this style, but this a business site and I do not wish to step on some toes. .

It should all be within header template or just revert the template if it has been edited.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...