X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FrankJohnson
    • May 2009

Problem with appearance of post

Friends:

I am new to using vBulletin and I'm having some problems getting a post to the forum to look right.

I'm integrating three scripts - Moodle, amember, and vBulletin into a private, online learning system. The theme I am using is one I purchased that was originally designed for use with Moodle. It is fairly convoluted to my eye (lots of divs and tables, with multiple style sheets). After a lot of work, I got it to appear correctly for Moodle and amember, but was having lots of problems with vBulletin.

I decided to simplify the template significantly for use with vbulletin. It turned out fine for the basic forum listing but when I enter a post, it doesn't look right at all.

Would someone be willing to take a look and see if anything stands out to them? I'm hoping that a similar problem has been seen before and that diagnosing the issue won't be difficult.

The html does validate (I was actually a bit surprised considering how convoluted the code in the template was) and, with the exception of a few errors in vbulletin_editor.css having to do with overflow properties, the css validates as well.

I should add, however, that I am definitely not an authority on valid code - I tend to have to use a trial-and-error method to get the code to validate and the site to appear how I want it to.

Although the forum will ultimately be private, I've left it unprotected for the moment so that folks her in the vBulletin community will be able to access it.

Any help that anyone can offer will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Frank Johnson
  • FrankJohnson
    • May 2009

Quick update

I was able to solve this problem.

Thanks,
    Frank

Comment