X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glorify
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

vB 3.8 with a 4.0 look

Kind of I guess. Still uses tables tho. Took the screen from the blog and worked with it. Still using the lastpost.gif and haven't added the forum browsers. What do you think?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glorify; Mon 4 May '09, 8:45am.
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Where are we looking?

Comment

• glorify
      • Jul 2004
      • 3.8.x

My bad--just edited lol

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

looks nice

Comment

• glorify
          • Jul 2004
          • 3.8.x

Thank you ma'am. I am thinking it will take awhile to get used to it.

Comment

• peterska2
            • Oct 2003
            • 3.7.x

hehe - yeah, it takes me a while to get used to looking at something that isn't the way that I'm used to it being.

Comment

• napy8gen
              • Jul 2001
              • 6.X

that is a very good work on forumhome
              Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment

• glorify
                • Jul 2004
                • 3.8.x

Thanks. Working in a new style while I am at it. Not crazy about the light blue, but kinda limited on color selection.

Comment

• DoE
                  • Sep 2007

I started a new style inspired by Kier's 4.0 blog. I have to admit, the more you use it the more it grows on you.

I wanted my Showthreads to have the same "one row" style, but wanted to keep the sort by info in the header. Here is what I did:

When you click on a sort option, that option is removed and placed on the left side to show how the threads are sorted.

I just started with this style, so don't mind the mess, and as my forum is not opened yet, all the test posts.

Comment

• Floris
                    • Dec 2001

I don't like it. It's not modern layout and design and there is too much blue. The yellow on blue doesn't suit well with me, as well as the small fonts. It looks like a vBulletin 2 style updated to version 3 with a blue theme on it. I am sorry, you've done a great job, but it's not my personal preference.

Comment

• glorify
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by DoE
                      I started a new style inspired by Kier's 4.0 blog. I have to admit, the more you use it the more it grows on you.

I wanted my Showthreads to have the same "one row" style, but wanted to keep the sort by info in the header. Here is what I did:

When you click on a sort option, that option is removed and placed on the left side to show how the threads are sorted.

I just started with this style, so don't mind the mess, and as my forum is not opened yet, all the test posts.
                      Looks good

The only problem I have with this new layout is that it's not user friendly. I am used to glancing at everything on the left, now I have to keep looking left to right.

@Floris, this will be a secondary style with colors based off the team's official site. This is the color scheme they use. Not a really huge fan of the whole scheme either.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...