Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jef
    • Apr 2009

Newbie Question about page layout

Ok, I know this is going to be the 1.2 billionth times you guys have been ask this, but I am new at this and desperately need any and all assistance I can get.
    So, here is the question. I just purchased VBulletin and I wanted to know how to incorporate the forums into a web site that has already been designed. For Example if you look at this site, tigeowners.com, you can see that the forums are incorporated into his main site. This is what I am trying to do. I wanted to have the capability of creating the main page with ad space and a header with my logo, but I don’t know how to do it.
    Please, any help that you can provide me will be greatly appreciated, and again, sorry for the “newbie” question. I’m sure as I move forward with my forums board I will some day be able to return the favor to a lost guy like myself.
    Thanks so much!
    ~Jeff
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...