• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shot2bits
    • Aug 2008
    • 3.7.x

Odd goings on with forum width?

Morning,

I've been messing around with styles and found something odd.

When I log in as my admin account, the main forum widths stretch out the whole page. If you look at www.hooners.org/index.php you'll see everything looks lined up to a guest or as a user. However, if I login then the actual header remains the same width but the forums stretch out on the whole page. Yet everthing lines up great for my test user account.

Why would things look different on my admin account to a user account - I assume there's some setting thats different for admin than a user which I may have changed in the past?

Rob.
    Last edited by shot2bits; Thu 9 Apr '09, 2:53am.
  • shot2bits
    • Aug 2008
    • 3.7.x

OK, very odd but the main page forum widths are only stretched across the page for admin and super moderators. All users and moderators forums are fine from the main index and do not get stretched.

I guess there must be a setting for admin and supermods which is causing this?

Comment

• DoE
      • Sep 2007

Go to Styles & Templates -> Style Manager and click the style name you are using. A new window will open in that style. Is the problem still there? If so, it looks like to me that you have a mod installed that gives Admins and Super Mods another link or something (creating a new TD) that your regular users do not get. Try disabling your mods one at a time to find out for sure.

Comment

• shot2bits
        • Aug 2008
        • 3.7.x

Problem is still there.. Very odd indeed as the mods are installed for all users not just admin and supermods.

Comment

• DoE
          • Sep 2007

If you like, log in as Admin, right-click on your forum to view the source and email it to me so I can take a look at it for you.
          Last edited by DoE; Thu 9 Apr '09, 10:57am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...