Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brettxw
    • Feb 2009

Change the color of the nav bar

How do you change the color of the navbar with a color you want or a gradient image? I thought it was in the main css but I guess its not. or i just dont know what to look for.

I would also like to know how to make a background image stretch the entire length and not repeat itself 2 times
    Last edited by brettxw; Wed 1 Apr '09, 11:11pm.
  • brettxw
    • Feb 2009

I would also like to know how to make the text smaller in the header header (where it says the text "forum..thread, last post, ) above the categories.

Comment

• napy8gen
      • Jul 2001
      • 6.X

Originally posted by brettxw
      How do you change the color of the navbar with a color you want or a gradient image? I thought it was in the main css but I guess its not. or i just dont know what to look for.

I would also like to know how to make a background image stretch the entire length and not repeat itself 2 times
      It is in main css.
      Style manager> style name> main css>
      Popup Menu Controls

add to extra css attributes box:

background-image: url(your images path/imagename.gif);
      background-repeat: repeat-x;

Originally posted by brettxw
      I would also like to know how to make the text smaller in the header header (where it says the text "forum..thread, last post, ) above the categories.
      Style manager> style name> main css>
      Table Header>

just change the size of the text
      Get Our vbulletin 6 themes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...