Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbjordan
    • Mar 2009

Site logo

1. How do I add my own site logo at the top of my forum to replace the "VBulletin" logo that currently appears in the upper left side of my forum?

2. I'd also like to add rotating banner ads to my forum site as well.

Help

Bob
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

1. Upload your logo to the images directory then change the location and/or name of your forum logo here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> style name -> Style Vars (in the All Style Options drop-down menu) -> Images Paths -> Title Image

2. Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Streets
      • Sep 2008

Hi Steve,

I was wondering how to upload my logo to the images directory?

Thanks,

Andy

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

With FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Streets
          • Sep 2008

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message. Sorry I'm a newbie and don't know what FTP is?

Thanks,

Andy

Comment

• DoE
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Streets
            Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message. Sorry I'm a newbie and don't know what FTP is?

Thanks,

Andy

File Transfer Protocol, this is what you should have used to upload your vBulletin files to your site.

Another method for uploading one or two files, including images, is through your CPanels File Manager. In the File Manager, just select the appropriate file directory and select "Upload File".

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

For further questions please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...