Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wrams
    • Oct 2008

Marks out of 10 for this forum?

This is my Forums and i just wanted to know what poeple think of it. I'm not sure if this is the right place but i want to know what you guys and gals think of it? Please fill free to navigate through the site and give me a out of 10 verdict on if it looks cool or not..

Thank you.
  • Caddyman
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.6.x

its a forum with a unmodified pre-made skin....4?

i like vbs skins...alot...but you won't get super high "marks" i think till you make that style your own so to speak.
    PA Forums
    Philly Sports
    Delaware Online

Comment

• Wrams
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Caddyman
      its a forum with a unmodified pre-made skin....4?

i like vbs skins...alot...but you won't get super high "marks" i think till you make that style your own so to speak.
      Actaully the links have been modded and theres loads more to do like add headers etc and much much more...I'm just asking what you think of it.

Comment

• Caddyman
        • Dec 2005
        • 3.6.x

Usually before I ask for a review I make sure my site is as customized and setup as possible. When you ask for a review and the style you are using is a out of the box pre-made there isn't really much to review.

It looks good for a FPS/Gaming forum, for many guests/end-users im sure they will like it, but for vB admins who are familiar with vbskinworks it is just another stock install.....know what I mean?
        PA Forums
        Philly Sports
        Delaware Online

Comment

• Wrams
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Caddyman
          Usually before I ask for a review I make sure my site is as customized and setup as possible. When you ask for a review and the style you are using is a out of the box pre-made there isn't really much to review.

It looks good for a FPS/Gaming forum, for many guests/end-users im sure they will like it, but for vB admins who are familiar with vbskinworks it is just another stock install.....know what I mean?

Yes i know what you mean. I also have no knowledge of setting up a VB forum or installing skins etc etc and adding links i did all this myself for the very first time. But yes its a skin pre-made. I'll come back when its complete...OK

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...