Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pts123
    • Oct 2007

Where are all the good skins??

I'm looking for a good skin and whatever I look at is the same old thing. Just variations of color. Someone, somewhere must have done something new, radical and eye catching? Does anyone know where they are ?

I'm not necessarily looking for free, just better and different!

Jerry in KC
  • smackLAN
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.8.x

Where all have you looked?
    RazorThemes ~ Cutting Edge Designs

Comment

• pts123
      • Oct 2007

I have been looking . . .

Well,
      I have looked at transversestyles.com, vbskinworks.com, and minerskinz.com. Also themesbydesign.net.

Most of what I see are just variations of color. I did find some better ones on Minerskinz. But, the one I like needs changes. Stuff that a coder does, but I cannot seem to get Miner to do the work. He offers a $50 charge for adjustments, but he says he not taking on new work at this time. So, what can I do. I don't know any coders and they usually charge allot anyway. I have made some color changes, but no structural changes, like I want. Here's what I have so far:

Jerry in KC

Comment

• setishock
        • Jun 2005
        • 4.2.x

That's a good place to look if you're wanting to add something different to your forum. It doesn't take any special skills to add those goodies to a forum. I've test drove the conveyor belt picture display and currently use the billboard on my portal page. And they have some pretty good help in thier forum as well. There's all kinds of goodies at www.vbulletin.org that again don't take a coding genius to get going.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...