X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sundarmobiles
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.7.x

postbit legacy problem

sir i want the name to be center in our style here i will attach the screen shot for my needs will u pls do for me

• DoE
    • Sep 2007

Can you upload your attachment here? The one you have is at vbulletin.org, so it is not viewable to me.

Comment

• sundarmobiles
      • Sep 2007
      • 3.7.x

here is the attachment..........
      Attached Files

Comment

• DoE
        • Sep 2007

What you would like is the name centered in the same place it is now, and the "thanks" info to be placed under the name and left justified? As the thanks info is a mod, I'll need to see your legacy postbit template, can you post it here?

Comment

• sundarmobiles
          • Sep 2007
          • 3.7.x

here is my postbit legacy template
          Attached Files

Comment

• DoE
            • Sep 2007

To center the big user name and user title:

Find: <div id="postmenu_$post[postid]"> and directly above it add: <div align="center">

Find: <if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if> and directly below add: </div>

If you do not want the user title centered (just the big name) then place the </div> before the <if condition="$post['usertitle']">

To place the box around the Thanks, I'm not sure, as it is from the style you are using and how the Thanks template is done (it is added in the hook).
            Last edited by DoE; Wed 11 Mar '09, 3:34pm.

Comment

• sundarmobiles
              • Sep 2007
              • 3.7.x

thx DOE but i need the box around thx and thanked its very important will u pls help me...........

Comment

• DoE
                • Sep 2007

In the list of templates, there should be one called: post_thanks_postbit_legacy

Open that template and just above <if condition="$post['post_thanks_amount'] == 1"> add: <div class="postbitfields">

Then find: <if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == 6"> and above that add: </div>

I am not sure if this will work as I do not have the Thanks mod installed, though I downloaded it yesterday to take a look at the xml file for you. Also, as I do not know the skin you are using for your layout, I can't be sure if it is that div style that draws the box, but it looks to be it.
                Last edited by DoE; Thu 12 Mar '09, 6:15am.

Comment

• sundarmobiles
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 3.7.x

i tried div style but its not work

Comment

• sundarmobiles
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3.7.x

s div align working but this one for the following user says thank for particular user its not for number of thanks and thanked

Comment

• sundarmobiles
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 3.7.x

s fixed thx DOE after editing the post_thanks_postbit_info template my problem solved

Comment

• sundarmobiles
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 3.7.x

need one more help i want to change the colour of the background here i post the screen shot for difference pls help me
                        Attached Files

Comment

• DoE
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by sundarmobiles
                          s fixed thx DOE after editing the post_thanks_postbit_info template my problem solved
                          Glad you got it. I wasn't sure as I do not have the mod installed, but I hoped it would get you close.

To change your color to white:

Style Manager -> Main CSS

Under the heading Page Background there is a box labelled Background. Change that value to #FFFFFF (assuming your style is using the Page Background for the color). You may encounter a problem as in your screenshot it shows curved corners, so you may have to change the colors of those corners using a graphics program, hopefully not.

Comment

• sundarmobiles
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 3.7.x

ok i will chk that mow i got the problem in top stastics area got a blank screen pls chk the screen shot i got this problem only in internet explorer browser in other browser i dont have this problem help me pls.........

Comment

• Steve Machol
                              Former Customer Support Manager
                              • Jul 2000

That is a problem with that add-on. You should contact the author of that add-on for help.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...