I see people asking but I cant find anyone answering ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExtremeFactor
    • Jun 2000

I see people asking but I cant find anyone answering ...

Heya vb'ers,

I've seen some questions reguarding this but no responses yet as how or if you can stop the ADMIN edits from displaying "POST EDITED BY.... yada yada yada" ... Is this possible somewhere inside vb to turn off the "tattle tale" tag line from showing up when an Admin makes an edit?

Sometimes people make a really simple mistake like missing a quote while showing a URL and everything ends up blown out and messed up and not clickable and when I go to fix it everyone thinks the Forum Police are getting picky about something petty... Is there a quick fix to this ?

=-)
  • Joe
    • May 2000

Its in your admin control panel, under "change options" then click "Edit options"... then click "No" next to the "showeditedbyadmin" text... Hope that helps.
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

• ExtremeFactor
      • Jun 2000

DOH, silly me ... thanks!

Thanks Bike,

I musta looked right at it a 100 dozen times, no I feel stupid .... if that wasn't hand holding I dont know what is, hehe. I think the problem was I saw the first one about it showing whenever anyone makes changes to their own post and then I didn't keep looking down the list close enough.

Thanks again!

=-)

Comment