Could someone make these stars for light background please?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.J. Angel
    • Apr 2008
    • 3.7.x

Could someone make these stars for light background please?

I don't know how to transform these images so they could be used on light backgrounds (white for example). If I use them as they are, there is a not good looking black border around.

It shouldn't take long for any knowledgeable image editors. I would highly appreciate it if anyone is willing to do it. You may use the stars in exchange if you are interested. It could be used for ratings or user ranks.
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16th, 1971 - September 13th, 1996)
  • eJM
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

They are on a white background now and look just fine. If you want someone to change them, you should upload the source file here. Those aren't source files.

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• A.J. Angel
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.7.x

I'm frightfully sorry. When resizing the images down to 25px wide, it doesn't look good on light background as it was meant to be used on dark background. Therefore, I'm seeking someone who may make them available for light background. I'm pretty sure it's an easy thing to do but I'm not an image editor savvy unfortunately.

I have also uploaded a zip file containing the PSD source files for the images so they could be used to be edited.
      Attached Files
      "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16th, 1971 - September 13th, 1996)

Comment

• eJM
        • Sep 2004
        • 3.8.x

I'm not a fan of Photoshop - it's really NOT the best application for web graphics - so this may not be the best conversion. But I think Adobe Fireworks, which is what I do all my design work with, has done what you need. In alphabetical order and PNG8 format:

These all have a small drop-shadow, which your originals had too, but was pretty much gone after the resize to one twenty-sixth of the original size. Anyway, I hope this is suitable. If it is, please see my signature.

Jim
        If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
        www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• A.J. Angel
          • Apr 2008
          • 3.7.x

Thanks! It looks nice!

Comment