• Show
Clear All
  • makbal
    • Dec 2008

why topics are underlined

how can I changed.
  • pod
    • Jun 2007

Go to your admin panel, and edit the main CSS of your style. Write "none" in all the boxes labeled as "link - text decoration" in all those classes where you don't want underlined links. I believe that putting it in "body" would pretty much supress all underlinging thought your board, tho I recomend first trying in your test instalation, or at least with a test style first.
    "War doesn't determine who is right. Only who is left" Bertran Russel.

Comment

• makbal
      • Dec 2008

I have face with this error when I wanted to change css settings for get rid of underlined writings for topics? how can I solve this problem.

Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables:
      • php_value suhosin.post.max_vars
      • php_value suhosin.request.max_vars

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

The most likely cause of this problem is the suhosin module in PHP. If so this can be fixed by editing the php.ini (requires root access to the server) or by via a .htaccess file with the following contents:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
        php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
        php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

You can create your own .htaccess file and upload it to your main forum directory. It's a simple text file.

If this doesn't work or you get an 'Internal Server Error' after doing this, then unfortunately this means that your host is not allowing this change. The only thing you can do now is to ask your host to make the necessary changes to suhosin.

Here is a post that lists some of the recommended suhosin settings for compatibility with vB:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...