X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TWTCommish
    • Jul 2000

Does My Board Look Okay?

Hi,

Just lost about 3 hours of sleep revamping my board's look - could some of you take a quick look and let me know if it shows up correctly in your browser/resolution, etc? I'd like to know if there are any major problems...

Any hey, while you're at it; please let me know if you think it looks good! It's a little flashy for a message board...dunno if thats good or bad.

Thanks!
    Movie Forums - Now With 28% More Bruce Willis
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Hey Chris,

I think your forums look great. Only problem I saw is when I registered the screen goes white and says "thank you for registering" then redirects back to the forums. That white is blinding.

I think they could use some more topics though.. How about

'B' Movies

Rentals

Kids
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• TWTCommish
      • Jul 2000

That's a very good point - I'll try to remember to edit the templates to change the background color to black...

If anyone else has any comments let me know. I'm a little bit worred about the bars/logo/banner taking up a little too much space at the top. And are the customized graphics too flashy?

I'll also consider the new forums. I was thinking about that earlier...but havn't gone ahead with it yet...just not enough traffic so far.

Comment

• Zothip
        • Sep 2000

I was just looking at your forums and as I was on the phone, I dragged the mouse across it and noticed you have some black text on a black background.

It's no big deal, but the top line is the Text that is black.

Admin Options:
        Open / Close Thread
        Move Thread
        Delete Thread
        Edit Thread

Comment

• TWTCommish
          • Jul 2000

You're right - my mistake! I'll try to remember to fix it shortly...although overall I might just re-format the admin links a bit...they take up too much space.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...