X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delhaze
    • Jun 2001

Info: How to change the text on a button

This was requested by almighty one

i wsh someone could explain to me how to take a button of any givin one in the kit and edit it to say what i want it to say i have photoshop 6.01 i have paintshop pro 7 i have about anything one could need for editing if i go to my friends house so could soemone please tell me how to take a button and edit the text manually some of the larger buttons i want to edit text on thanx alot
  • Sinecure
    • Jul 2001

Thats some Grade A help for our friends who are new to photoshop and that scary program we all call "Paint Shop Pro" *shudder* heh

THanks Delhaze
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

• almighty one
      • Feb 2001

thanx so much something so simple this saves me waiting on having my buttons done by someone and psp is anice application more user friendly but ps is easier for this i guess
      http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

• Chen
        • Jun 2001

That's very nice Delhaze, good job.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• orca
          • Mar 2001
          • 5.5.x

Yeah, thanks for the help. I tried to work around myself, too. However, I was trying it with the text tool, didn't work. Maybe I was in the wrong layer.
          Ueli

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...