Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zombie
    • Sep 2000

Profile Template

Does anyone have a nice looking profile template they could share?

Thanks in advance!
    http://www.metalforums.com/images/81x31_2.gif
  • zombie
    • Sep 2000

Wow! Thanks for all the responses!!

Guess that's why i never post around here. The only people that get any kind of help or replies are a group of people that just scratch each others backs and forget about everyone else.

Comment

• Bald Bouncer
      • Jul 2001
      • 5.0.X

I didn't reply as I haven't got one and couldn't see the point of just posting NO.
      I think a better and more polite thing to do was to just bump your post, people here spend a lot of their time helping others for FREE and I have got a lot of usefull help, hacks etc from people here so I have tried in a small way to give something back.
      I'm sure you must be using hacks on your forum that were posted here by people who spent a long time working them out and then posting them FREE, did you post a thank you or anything?
      In life it's easy to take but giving takes a bit more effort.
      BB
      Rheena.com For Xbox360 Wii-u PS Vita 3DS iphone ipad Android Devices And More

Comment

• ethank
        • Apr 2001

I redid the profiles at Murmurs.com:

It did involve a few template changes, but even more code changes, which were kind of specialized, so I don't know how much help it would be.

But it might give you some ideas?

Ethan

Comment

• zombie
          • Sep 2000

Originally posted by Bald Bouncer
          I didn't reply as I haven't got one and couldn't see the point of just posting NO.
          I think a better and more polite thing to do was to just bump your post, people here spend a lot of their time helping others for FREE and I have got a lot of usefull help, hacks etc from people here so I have tried in a small way to give something back.
          I'm sure you must be using hacks on your forum that were posted here by people who spent a long time working them out and then posting them FREE, did you post a thank you or anything?
          In life it's easy to take but giving takes a bit more effort.
          BB
          I'm not talking about hacks here, just a template change.

Oh, and i DO appreciate ANY hacker for the hacks i have on my board. So to all you hackers, i say thanks!

Comment

• zombie
            • Sep 2000

Originally posted by ethank

It did involve a few template changes, but even more code changes, which were kind of specialized, so I don't know how much help it would be.

Ethan
            Your template is actually the kind i would like have.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something that is a little more organized.

I can make the template myself, just needed people to show off their design. Guess i should have said that instead of actually asking for a template.

Comment

• Jedito
              • May 2001

Originally posted by ethank

Ethan
              Hey! good Job!
              I really like it
              BTW, where can I get that Heineken? (j/k)
              Downtown Host LLC - Shared Web Hosting - Offering the best service since 2001.
              LiteSpeed Support - Vbulletin Optimized servers

Comment

• TheComputerGuy
                • Apr 2001

I can help you, please contact me privately, and I will see what I have...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...