Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinecure
    • Jul 2001

"Graphics and Styles" Moderator

I have noticed that this forum is getting a lot more popular as people are wanting to customize their boards more and more. As this happens graphics are becoming an essential.

I am just wondering what you guys "the forum members" would think if I applied to become a moderator of this forum. I am really into helping people with graphics etc. My website backs this up as I have tons of tutorials for Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PHP, Poser, Bryce and many more.. (http://www.pixeljunction.com).
    In no way am I trying to critize the current forum moderator, Menno. No thats not at all what I am trying to do.. I am just wondering if maybe they need another graphics enthusiast to help people..

I am on almost everyday and I would be able to help everyone with their questions and what not. Also a question for someone who knows, who should I contact about this?
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!
  • Prolex
    • Jul 2001

Can I get a w00t w00t? Yeah um that's a good idea..I'm assuming James Linn

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

You could apply but we don't take applications. Usually new moderators are picked from long standing members and discussed among current moderators and the Jelsoft owners before their appointment.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...