X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sovereign
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.7.x

3.7.0 Styles -> 3.7.2: Convert Styles Help

I have found some styles that are meant for vBulletin 3.7.0, but I have vBulletin 3.7.2 and obviously there are some issues. If I install the styles using a forced over-ride, everything works for the most part but users are complaining of occasional issues with links and templates. I figured I could fix the problem by reverting the whopping three customized templates from each of the styles. However, this made things even worse and my Admin CP link got messed up too. So I'm stuck on the vBulletin Default style...

Smooth Red, Smooth Blue and Gray Style are the ones I'm having trouble with. I would like to learn how to fix these things, rather than having others do them for me, if possible.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

There are no mandatory changes between 3.7.0 and 3.7.2 that would cause major issues.

Comment

• Sovereign
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.7.x

Thanks, I had to fix some things within the styles themselves (I've been out of the vBulletin loop since 3.5.x).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...