Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erkarl
    • Feb 2007

Skin problem

I have had this problem for 48 hours for now and I cannot seem to crack it. Whenever I add a new skin, the forum index design gets messed up. I do everything by the book - upload skin data to my webserver, then upload XML etc. I have added an image to attachment to show my result. At first I thought that it was a skin problem, but then I tried another skins and came up with a similar result. I have tried over 10 skins now and same results every time. It is getting frustrating.

I also created a new vbulletin forum locally and then added the skins, worked perfectly. So it has something to do with my configuration. Any ideas? I'm running the latest vBulletin build (3.7.1.).

Last edited by erkarl; Fri 30 May '08, 7:06am.
  • vbStartup
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.6.x

Sounds like an addon must be causing this if it happens with every style. Are you running project tools, or any other mod that affects the display of FORUMHOME?
    vbStartup.com: vBulletin 3.7 Styles | vBulletin Tutorials

Comment

• erkarl
      • Feb 2007

No, unfortunately that didn't work. I disabled all addons, then installed the style and still had the same problem.

I also created a new test forum for myself, created bunch of subforums there and had the same problem. So my guess is that it has something to do with the first forum ID not being 1.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...