X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • express
    • Apr 2001
    • 3.6.x

Color Scheme

Hoping to not get in trouble for posting here because I have already posted but no action there and this is where this should been in the first place. My MISTAKE
    So here is the question

I have a vbulletin board and need help with it a little.

My forum has blue,white, and grey for colors setup via styles in the control panel.

I would like to leave it like that except for 7 forums, I would like to change those 7 forums background color from blue to white with not changing the styles of the board. I attempted to go to that forum in the control panel and edit it in the title description field of those forums . I put in say example
    < background color="#FFFFFF"> Title
    But it does not work. Is this the wrong command or how would I do this?

I have also made a new style in the control panel and assigned it to those forums and it works great once you open those forums. But I want the headings/Titles for those forums on the opening page to be the white back ground, if you go to the bottom of my forum you will see a forum called Usenet and there are 7 forums underneath it, I want to altnate the colors on these from blue to white, white to blue and so on Without changing the other color scheme on the board. You can see my board here http://forums.realwebhost.net

Thanks Joey
    Real Web Host
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...