what's that bit called (so i can edit it)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rabsterb
    • May 2001

what's that bit called (so i can edit it)

hi,
    i'm looking to customise my boards a little more. can anyone tell me what the name of the bar is that has the group forum names - e.g. on vbulletin - 'vbulletin 2.0' or 'customising vbulletin'
    i need to get to this so i can customise it

thanks for your help,
    J
  • Chen
    • Jun 2001

It's all in:
    • nav_linkon
    • nav_joiner
    • nav_linkoff
    • navbar
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• Prolex
      • Jul 2001

Hi there..

In your admin panel hit "Add" under forums and moderators. Then put in the info u want and then where it says "Act as forum" select no....so for example you would put VBulletin 2.0... then lets say you wanted the forum "Customizing VBulletin" under that..you would then create a another foum and where is says "Forum Parent" you would select "Vbulletin 2.0".

Now you will have a title that says Vbulletin 2.0 and underneath it a forum that is about customizing vbulletin..

hope that helps..

Woa nevermind..I was thinking something completely different..I mis understood that question...My bad...Disregard Above

Comment

• rabsterb
        • May 2001

hi again

hi - i uploaded an image to show you what i want to do:

-------

-------

its the way in which there is one table instead of 3 and they put an image there too. that's exactly the kind of effect that i want.

nb. the image is of www.sitepointforums.com

any help (please explain in detail if possible - not used to editing vb a lot )

thanks for your help,
        J

Comment

• Prolex
          • Jul 2001

can't help yah there

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...