Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lolatme
    • Aug 2001

how to...............?

I'm very new at this and I want to know how I can edit my vb to look like this?

I can do it graphics wise..but how do I integrate and customize my vb to have whatever else I want on it.....I want it to have my bg image....my top header and maybe even the header with a left column together........I'm not quite sure if I'm explaining myself..but as far as I understand its like integrating html into the php....please..help
  • mjames
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

If you want to change the images, simply find/create the ones you want to use and save them and upload them overtop the default vB ones. In the admin CP, you can change templates as much as you desire... you're right, all the templates are straight HTML.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• George L
      Former vBulletin Support
      • May 2000
      • 3.8.x

Re: how to...............?

Originally posted by lolatme
      I'm very new at this and I want to know how I can edit my vb to look like this?

I can do it graphics wise..but how do I integrate and customize my vb to have whatever else I want on it.....I want it to have my bg image....my top header and maybe even the header with a left column together........I'm not quite sure if I'm explaining myself..but as far as I understand its like integrating html into the php....please..help
      can you please enter your profile area your customer license info as requested here http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=22736
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...