will some make me a vbulletin.style??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smithy256

will some make me a vbulletin.style??

i need a style making for vb 2.0.3 i want to to be very dark colours black or very very dark blue plz.
  • \/ash
    • Jun 2001

It really isn't that hard.. If you have Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro all you need is just the color HEX (#2a2a2a) and you can do wonders. =]

Comment

• mjames
      • Nov 2000
      • 3.8.x

Requesting graphics of specific help is one thing, but asking someone to basically customize your entire vB is too much.

If this was a hard thing that took talent, such as coding or graphics design, I would be understandable, but all you have to do is edit some things in your CP and tweak the colors. Make up your mind on what you want and implement it. It's going to be your vB and you ought to use your own mind and your creative ideas in order to create it.
      Marc James
      Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
      Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• Flare945
        • Nov 2000
        • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

i just use frontpage to get my colors

make a couple spaces " " and just set a bg color for it i like, then go into the html and bam, there is the hex rite there for it

Comment

• mjames
          • Nov 2000
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Flare945
          i just use frontpage to get my colors

make a couple spaces " " and just set a bg color for it i like, then go into the html and bam, there is the hex rite there for it
          Or you could save the trouble and use: http://www.users.interport.net/~gian...Specifier.html
          Marc James
          Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
          Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• Truetrader
            • Aug 2001

hey:mjames

thanks for the color chart
            That helps me out quite a bit

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...