Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shazz™
    • Jul 2006
    • 3.7.x

Not able to vote and I have more then 25 writtin posts.
    Sound District

Comment

• DoE
      • Sep 2007

I voted mgforums, I like the colors

All the forums look very good, it'll be a tough competition this month.

Comment

• class101
        • Sep 2007
        • 3.6.x

how theses boards have been choosed, per theme in the vbulletin.com links ?
        security community

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

They were nominated in October.

Comment

• Shazz™
            • Jul 2006
            • 3.7.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
            Hi,

Try now. The permissions should be correct.

Scott
            Yup!

v/wetalk.tv
            Sound District

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Thank you so kindly

Comment

• bmc
                • Apr 2005

Added my vote for wetalk.tv. Good luck Floris!
                The Relationship Forum
                The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 1.1.x

I voted for wetalk.tv.

Comment

• jeffinj
                    • Apr 2006

Wetalk.tv I like the design and the use of java scripts
                    www.christianforumsite.com
                    sigpic

Comment

• Vile
                      • Jul 2002
                      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by DoE
                      I voted mgforums, I like the colors

All the forums look very good, it'll be a tough competition this month.
                      Thanks for the vote, and good luck to everyone!

/votes for mgforums.com
                      Webmaster / Administrator
                      www.MegaGames.com
                      www.MGForums.com

Comment

• Floris
                        • Dec 2001

Originally posted by bmc
                        Added my vote for wetalk.tv. Good luck Floris!
                        Thank you

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
                        I voted for wetalk.tv.
                        And you too

Originally posted by s.molinari
                        Um, November, they were nominated in November. Normally this contest should have been finished in December, but there was a problem and we had to close the contest untill we came up with a solution and once we had one, we restarted it in Jan.

If you would like to nominate your board, the nominations thread for Feb. is open.

Scott
                        I got my months mixed up. I though we skipped December after November went bad.

Originally posted by jeffinj
                        Wetalk.tv I like the design and the use of java scripts
                        You too, thanks for the kind feedback.

Comment

• dutchbb
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 3.8.x

Voted for wetalk.tv because it's the most pro looking forum. Also loads faster than the rest here btw.

Comment

• Floris
                            • Dec 2001

Originally posted by dutchbb
                            Voted for wetalk.tv because it's the most pro looking forum. Also loads faster than the rest here btw.
                            It's hosted on a VPS, but we will be moving it to ThePlanet on a dedicated solution. Thank you for saying it looks pro, I've done my best to set it up right. But of course, it still needs a lot of work.

Comment

• aljawariss
                              • Jan 2005

Hello Every One

I am Owner Aljawariss and I respect new rule and I didn’t post any reply
                              From end our voting in December 2007 but I want ask to fear about us how to
                              Delete 32 votes and don’t respect my own post or vote on this board and this
                              Wrong post you see it in our board vote it’s by fan and it’s not my fault and the Jelsoft management stops the vote,
                              And don’t send to me any messages to told me I am fault or not and after that
                              They but new rule to stop Fan’s and (Arabic Users to vote in English forum)
                              This the best reason I see it to refuse Arabic User.
                              And i want ask why do not make like any program Support to Arabic users in your board.?
                              from the begging for last vote no body respect my post and you can see the administrator here
                              Mr. s.molinari

Hmmm.

Aljawariss just killed my Explorer.

I want fear in this vote and last vote it’s not my fault I have many
                              Fan’s and I will see Jelsoft management to fear me or not.

I respect you and I respect your board and I have board from 2002
                              to support this program and I make to you many adventure
                              To your board and this product and change many users from other program to vbulletin,
                              And in the end of this you Don’t want any one to share with your board
                              I know no body respect my post, I want in the end from Jelsoft management
                              To see this problem in every time to solve it like any program in the world it’s
                              Respect any Arabic users or posts.

I well wait with you until end of this month
                              To see the winner and I well tell him …. With my Best regard’s

Thanks

Ahmed Al-Qahtani.
                              Last edited by aljawariss; Sun 13 Jan '08, 2:18am.
                              http://www.aljawariss.net/upload/Fol...ariss-logo.jpg

Comment

• class101
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by aljawariss
                                Hello Every One

I am Owner Aljawariss and I respect new rule and I didn’t post any reply
                                From end our voting in December 2007 but I want ask to fear about us how to
                                Delete 32 votes and don’t respect my own post or vote on this board and this
                                Wrong post you see it in our board vote it’s by fan and it’s not my fault and the Jelsoft management stops the vote,
                                And don’t send to me any messages to told me I am fault or not and after that
                                They but new rule to stop Fan’s and (Arabic Users to vote in English forum)
                                This the best reason I see it to refuse Arabic User.
                                And i want ask why do not make like any program Support to Arabic users in your board.?
                                from the begging for last vote no body respect my post and you can see the administrator here
                                Mr. s.molinari

I want fear in this vote and last vote it’s not my fault I have many
                                Fan’s and I will see Jelsoft management to fear me or not.

I respect you and I respect your board and I have board from 2002
                                to support this program and I make to you many adventure
                                To your board and this product and change many users from other program to vbulletin,
                                And in the end of this you Don’t want any one to share with your board
                                I know no body respect my post, I want in the end from Jelsoft management
                                To see this problem in every time to solve it like any program in the world it’s
                                Respect any Arabic users or posts.

I well wait with you until end of this month
                                To see the winner and I well tell him …. With my Best regard’s

Thanks

Ahmed Al-Qahtani.
                                Nice design Alja on your site, I would have probably voted for if you did offered english language first but I guess the largest part of this community do not understand arabic so we can't vote for something we can't understand, but that does not mean your site is not good don't worry about such vote
                                security community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...