• JamieLee2k
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

Removing code yet keeping the frame intact

I am talking about this:
    Code:
    <tr align="center">
    <td class="thead"> </td>
    <td class="thead" width="100%" align="$stylevar[left]">$vbphrase[forum]</td>
    <td class="thead" width="175">$vbphrase[last_post]</td>
    <td class="thead">$vbphrase[threads]</td>
    <td class="thead">$vbphrase[posts]</td>
    <if condition="$vboptions[showmoderatorcolumn]">
    <td class="thead">$vbphrase[moderator]</td>
    </if>
    </tr>
    What I have done already is moved this code into the forumhome_forumbits_level1_nopost as I have split the catagorys which is working fine, Now I am going to make some changes to the frame but what I want to do I can't do.

That code above I want to delete but if I so then the forum frame goes out of sync, meaning the statusicon's don't go into a table and are matching all the way down, Does anyone know how I can remove this code yet keep the table intact?

Thanks
    JamieLee2k
    Last edited by JamieLee2k; Mon 16 Apr '07, 2:18am.
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

You can remove it, but you will need to add the width specifications held in it to the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and forumhome_forumbit_leve2_post templates.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

I believe it is the colspan value that might need to be increased for that row (if any)

Comment

• JamieLee2k
        • Sep 2006
        • 3.6.x

I don't suppose you can help me with a bit of code here, I am not a coder but I am learning PHP, very very slowly at the moment, I don't understand what colspan is?

If I can get some indication on what I need to edit then I might stand a better chance of doing this

Thanks
        JamieLee2k

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

The colspan doesn't come into it. If you match up the <td>'s in the code in post #1 with the code in your forumhome_forumbit_level1_post and forumhome_forumbit_level2_post templates and add the width code to these two templates then it will work just fine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...