Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

More than one body background

When you add a body background like this like I have.

#5C7099 url(images/custom/gradients/body2.gif) repeat-x top center

Is it possible to add two backgrounds in that box, so one background is behind the other one. As I want that to be the top image that doesnt repeat

Then I want to another background image behind that that does repeat the whole page using this path name.

#5C7099 url(images/custom/gradients/body1.gif) repeat top center
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

This is really annoying me now, been at this for hours. tried adding extra code in the extra CSS for the second background. But it's just not having it.

So I'll try to explain better what I'm trying to do. In the body box were you can put some code to have a image for a background I have this

#5C7099 url(images/custom/gradients/body_header.gif) no-repeat-x top center

I have it like that because I use a fixed skin and the background used in that box is just a fanncy narrow body header that goes across the top of the background, thats 167 pixels high and 1494 pixels wide.

Now what I need to do is add a second background that will tile the whole body background underneath the first one, using code like this:

#5C7099 url(images/custom/gradients/body_tiled.gif) repeat-x top center

I want it to be underneath the first one. So I finish-up with a tiled background image that covers the whole background, and a nice fanncy header body image (the first one), that overlaps the tiled image background..
    Last edited by MRGTB; Fri 15 Sep '06, 9:52am.

Comment