X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noppid
    • May 2003

I third the vote for vBulletin-faq.
    Computer Help Forum
    An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

• tgreer
      • Oct 2005

I like vbhackers as a strict "coding" community, with open, public discussions... but they're already likely to win the "sister" competition at vb.org. So... I "4th" for www.vbulletin-faq. They have a real sense of fun, without letting it overwhelm the core value of the site, the content. Lots of articles, and the actual forum section is well-structured, including a new "graphics" section that already has some great content.
      Thomas D. Greer
      www.tgreer.com/printforum

Comment

• Ken Iovino
        • Jan 2003
        • 3.7.x

www.vbulletin-faq.com
        Ken Iovino
        Full Time PHP, Ruby and iOS Developer

Comment

• hugh_
          • Mar 2005
          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by GamerzWorld
          Seconded
          Thanks for that...

hugh
          Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

Comment

• joeychgo
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tgreer
            I like vbhackers as a strict "coding" community, with open, public discussions... but they're already likely to win the "sister" competition at vb.org. So... I "4th" for www.vbulletin-faq. They have a real sense of fun, without letting it overwhelm the core value of the site, the content. Lots of articles, and the actual forum section is well-structured, including a new "graphics" section that already has some great content.

Originally posted by LiveWire

Thanks Alot Guys! By strange coincidence, I just voted for vbhackers on vb.org BOTM contest.
            Building my Automotive Forum Network...
            Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum - Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum

Comment

• Isaac Brody
              • Jun 2006
              • 3.5.x

I'd like to nominate my own brand spanking new forum.

It's still in its early stages, but I'm happy with the look now and just trying to get people on board.

Comment

• ShawnV
                • Mar 2005
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by GamerzWorld
                Worth a shot Our site is now 5 years old and has recently had a face lift. Im very pleased by it and think it has a unique feel. So let me just briefly explain some of the features.

Nice, Seconded.
                © Elements of Darkness

Comment

• ams3521
                  • Jun 2005

I may as well nominate my board..just over 12 months old.

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

forum.

Comment

• camuca77
                    • May 2006
                    • 3.5.x

www.SALSALOGY.com

Nominating my new forum => http://www.salsalogy.com

It is 25 days old with vBulletin! It is becoming the top Salsa and Dance Portal in Turkiye. Type "Salsa Turkiye" in Google or Yahoo and there it is.

Salsalogy.com work is still in progress however it is a good example of what you can achieve by using vbulletin and other programs. Some of the features include multiple style changes, image gallery, downloads, music players, vbradio, vbSEO, and many others.

Soon including mediawiki (work in progress), classifieds (work in progress), listings and ecommerce (work in progress).

Look at the current features that have been included less than a month!

And if you have any suggestions you are welcome to let me know.

Comment

• chewbacca
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by s.molinari
                      Hi Chewy

Yeah, I've run into problems with time and energy lately and the winner's circle suffered because of it. Lame excuse I know. I've sent the update to Boxy and she should be updating the page real soon. Thanks for the concern.

Scott
                      I was new to this whole thing and inevitably stumbled upon (and got confused by) the page.
                      That's no lame excuse. I use it too.

Originally posted by s.molinari
                      Because of my just updating the winner's circle, I just realized that this contest will be having it's 5th Anniversary in July. (I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. Must be having fun.)

Therefore, we will be giving July's contest a bit of a better prize to celebrate the anniversary. What the prize will be will be announced soon. So keep up with the nominations.

Scott
                      Wow, that is a long time.

A better prize means I'd better get my site done in a couple of days (right) if I'm going to have a chance at the July BotM!

Comment

• kira
                        • Aug 2002

Never done this before ... but what the heck. I posted this description at vb.org, and since it pretty much encapsulates the reasons this might be worth a gander, I'll repeat it here.

The EpiGuide is pretty much the first and only community devoted to original, web-based entertainment, in particular ongoing series / websoaps. We currently consist mostly of creative types who produce these small series, but my aim has always been to attract the audience that will appreciate this new form of entertainment. We create articles about the series to highlight interesting plotlines & characters, as well as writing behind-the-scenes production help (such as how to write more effectively, webhosting reviews, etc.)

After an endless period of procrastination, I've finally moved our small community from vb2 to vb3.5 this week. Woohoo! I also took advantage of the opportunity to revamp my site's design and create a unique style from the ground up.

Anyway. Things to look at include:

- Layout of the forumbits on forumhome; very different from the ordinary. I wanted something much less traditional.
                        - Completely revamped navbar that uses a different dropdown script altogether;
                        - Custom statusicons for each forum;
                        - Sidebar that pulls content from our directory (the wonderful "Links & Downloads Manager" from vb.org's woefully underrecognized AndrewD), chat room stats, latest threads, etc.;
                        - User profiles using a tweaked version of a profile rewrite;
                        - Spiffy postbit;
                        - Tons more vb.org mods including vbJournal, FlashChat (thanks to Paul's awesome integration), quizzes (none created yet), the abovementioned directory (with a highly customized linkbit), vbPlaza, welcome headers, personalized stickies, and more! All of which have been tweaked a bit to maintain the theme throughout.

The link is: http://www.epiguide.com. Many thanks for your consideration!
                        Kira

EpiGuide: Web Entertainment Forums - vB Board of the Month, Aug 2007
                        About Schuyler Falls, an Original Drama | Falling Sky Designs

Comment

• P3RPL3XITY
                          • Apr 2004

I'd like to nominate www.deuceace.com
                          Professional Custom vBulletin Skinz
                          Webdesign with an Impact

Comment

• Lord of Mirrors
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by The Chief
                            I would like to nominate our boards once more

http://forums.myetalk.com/
                            I will second this board and once again nominate my own:

Thanks

Comment

• ChriSsY
                              • Mar 2002

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY
                              I'd like to nominate www.deuceace.com
                              Seconded, nice looking forum

Comment

• AshAbed
                                • Nov 2003

I'll give this a go, just opened the forum today so it isn't active just yet. Try rating on content and design. http://RebellionGFX.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...