X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feros
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

New Theme-Making Community

I'd like to let you guys know about a new website I just started: Talk Themes. It's a website for forum/CMS theme developers to share articles, tutorials, links, and ideas.

There are a ton of design forums out there, but this one is dedicated solely to forum/CMS development. Designing and skinning premade web software is so much different than creating basic websites. There are code work arounds, structural limitations, and mod integration. I hope that this website can become the top resource for amateurs and experts designing and skinning forum/CMS software.

The site already has a couple of original themes that you can download for free, and I hope to put up more myself very soon as well as get some posted from new members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you give the site a look: Talk Themes.
  • DirectPixel
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.5.x

You know, I've been looking for a decent design-related forum for quite some time.

I think I'll join and see how it is. My username on your site is Alex. (You might want to turn on email verification of new users... )
    :)

Comment

• TheComputerGuy
      • Apr 2001

I like the design. I had Matt do some work for me, and it is good stuff!

Comment

• serenity
        • Sep 2003
        • 3.6.x

registered

nice place

Comment

• ©™®B.R.H.O.M©™®
          • Jan 2006
          • 3.6.x

very nice place
          ReD CoDe
          BRHOOM

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...