Vote for your favorite board - vBulletin Board of the Year - 2005!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AWS
    • Apr 2000
    • 5.2.x

Originally posted by GamerzWorld
    But how can anyone not arabic make any form of assumption? Until you told me I had no idea of what it was. Just feels as if the board voting is more down to the board with the most vbulletin owners rather than the actual board's qualities itself
    You under estimate how many non-English speaking people run forums. I voted for vbulletin club even though I can't read it. Although I voted for it for a different reason. I get tired of the same people winning all the time. There are people that had new sites nominated and win as soon as the site goes live because of who they are while others that have far bigger and better forums lose.
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

• sensimilla
      • Sep 2004
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by SudaBest
      fine vBulletin style design is vbulletinclub.com and I voted for it
      best regard
      give me a brake, its the worst design I have ever seen good taste? what taste..
      StylWolny.pl - Polskie Forum Dyskusyjne | guziki wieszaki producent - Bonetti.pl
      Join Tattoo Group Now

Comment

• Zeeble
        • Oct 2005

I do agree with those who say that it is nice to see someone different win. However, I would like to see someone win fairly.

I assume that rallying votes is not allowed? That was basically more than 30 votes in 24 hours. Now to me, that seems like someone is flouting the rules.

Edit: I'm not going to comment on the design because I believe that if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it at all....
        Last edited by Zeeble; Thu 23 Feb '06, 11:45am.

Comment

• alduhmy
          • Feb 2006
          • 3.5.x

vbulletinclub.com is my choice

Comment

• DirectPixel
            • Jan 2002
            • 3.5.x

The Nail Geek.

I'm biased.
            :)

Comment

• Dosa
              • Oct 2004
              • 3.0.0 'Gold'

I voted for vbulletinclub.com because i still love the design
              :) لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله :)

Comment

• 993ti
                • Dec 2005

Voted juicyduff.
                I find it a bit awkward that vbulletinclub gets so many votes in a short time, especially from users who are arabic too.
                I smell vote rallying.

Comment

• VB-STYLE
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3.5.0 Beta

vbulletinclub.com

Comment

• SudaBest
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by sensimilla
                    give me a brake, its the worst design I have ever seen good taste? what taste..
                    It's seem to me you do not have tasty view ,, really vbulletinclube.com have fine touch in all there styles and u can check all there style from drop-down menu...
                    please keeep ur stranger opintion to urself
                    thanks
                    and vbulletinclube.com is the best I've voted for it will all my finger's

Comment

• blueuniverse
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 3.5.x

I'll have to concur with a few other opinions here - it just seems a tad odd that a site well behind in the voting is suddenly up there with twice as many votes as second place. Especially the case with it only having 40,000 posts and being in Arabic - design is subjective so that's not really an area to comment on.

I mean, the whole second page is covered in new users voting for the site, obviously with no idea how this usually works. To me, there isn't really any question about it so I really hope you stick by your rules to maintain the general quality of the competition.

Anyway, I guess this is what you get when you offer a substantial prize, live and learn I guess.

Comment

• AWS
                        • Apr 2000
                        • 5.2.x

When vbulletin club won for the month the same thing was said. It was investigated and found they did nothing wrong. They have a loyal userbase and most of them own vbulletin licenses and choose to vote for a forum they are familiar with. Thay have a right to vote for whoever they please.
                        I am sure if vbulletin Germany was allowed into the contest that the same thing would happen. While vbulletin club is not an official Jelsoft site they are in the eyes of Middle East forum owners. Use a translator to view the forum. You'll understand why the users are loyal.
                        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

• Steve Machol
                          Former Customer Support Manager
                          • Jul 2000

FWIW there are a lot of licensed Arabic sites. vBulletin is by far the leading BB system for Arabic sites.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JMalik
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                            FWIW there are a lot of licensed Arabic sites. vBulletin is by far the leading BB system for Arabic sites.
                            That's right even more alot of arabic web sites is only for developing vBulletin, and that's why alot of arabic web sites use it.
                            i don't know why some members think vbulletinclub.com is not cool ! , any way they have there own reasons .

Comment

• 4hoste.com
                              • Jul 2005

vote for vbulletinclub.com nice style man

Comment

• sadauae
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3.5.x

vbulletinclub.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...