Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee Wisener
    • Oct 2003

Creating new style

I am about to attempt a port of my invision site to vbulletin, I want to first recreate the skin I have on the current site >>

A WW2 Internet research platform & discussion forum with a primarily commonwealth focus

The only problem I foresee in recreating the skin in vbulletin is the bars down each side, see attached image.

In invision you just make a small change to the wrapper and make it repeat from top to bottom, but I dont know how to do it with vbulletin, can anyone help me with this, its the only thing I am having problems with.

Thanks.

Lee
    Attached Files
  • jamesyfx
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.6.x

Well, you could create a table around the entire forum, by doing the first half of the table in the header template.. and the second half in the footer template.

I think thats what you mean? Then you can make things to go around everything.

Comment

• Lee Wisener
      • Oct 2003

Ok, so in effect I can make a table 100% with 3 columns an 1 row, use the left and right columns for my bar and the forum would go in the middle?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...