• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MatraX
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.6.x

Rate the design of my forum

Hi,
    I would like you to rate the diesgn of my forum. It` in Polish so some of you may not understand this language but it`s the look of it I like you to rate so please feel free to leave your opinion about it here..

Title: Klub Motoroli (Motorola FanClub)
    Address: http://matrax.net/forum
    CEO of MaTraX.NETwork | Member of Polish vBulletin.pl
    vB forum: http://www.matrax.net/forum
  • KingSpade
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

I rather like the design/style. It was a little slow loading for me, though the design itself is nice.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

It is nice, but as noted it's a bit slow. It looks nicer than anything I could come up with though.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• MatraX
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.6.x

I think that the speed of loading may have something to do with the location of server. It`s in France.. Of course the graphics have something to do with it also

Thank you for your comments..
        I`m waiting for more.. both good ones and those not so good
        CEO of MaTraX.NETwork | Member of Polish vBulletin.pl
        vB forum: http://www.matrax.net/forum

Comment

• DirectPixel
          • Jan 2002
          • 3.5.x

The skin's not bad at all! I really like your header, although the checkboxes-as-one-big-clickable-image is very confusing. Some work on a footer that better matches the header and forum headers that go with your white color scheme can do wonders for the overall continuity and flow.

Also, please make sure you have obtained permission for using the icons in your navigation bar. The author (Rokey @ www.rokey.net) requires that permission be obtained and credit be given when using those icons on public websites.
          :)

Comment

• trekwarfare
            • Sep 2003

Very nice, colors seems to work well with each other and its very easy on the eyes.

Good Job!
            RPG Warfare
            Choose your Destiny

Comment

• serenity
              • Sep 2003
              • 3.6.x

great style you have there. the only thing that i would change is the pink in the footer areas. it doesnt quite match the other colots. maybe change it to that orange color or the striped red. everything else is great!

Comment

• Mike Austen
                • Jan 2006
                • 3.5.x

Hi MatraX

Like your design very much. Just goes to show that some can and some can't. Those of us that can't are left to sit back in awe and just wish. Well done, dude.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...