Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michaelbenson
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.6.x

Geee, i have a brainstorm, oops, i mean out of political correctness, a mind map. Perhaps James and bfoot could talk their discussion of philosophical quotations by Edmund Burke and outlining what a member at www.vbulletin.com stereotypically constitutes elsewhere. The decision has been made, i would assume that if someone has an issue with the decision maker they would contact that user privately and allow the resuming of the voting to take place.

Comment

• James Goddard
      • Dec 2004
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by michaelbenson
      i would assume that if someone has an issue with the decision maker they would contact that user privately
      LOL, I love the hyprocracy.
      http://www.thescubastop.com
      http://www.midwestdive.com
      http://www.divepros.org

Comment

• AquilaEagle
        • Jun 2002
        • 3.5.x

You should just disqualify them no question. Set an example to others. My vote has gone a different way

Comment

• miner
          • Jun 2005
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by AquilaEagle
          You should just disqualify them no question. Set an example to others. My vote has gone a different way
          Yes if we have done against the rules we accept our site to disqualify! not just bluntly do this to my site?

As for the current rules we have done nothing wrong so dont you guys simply say against us and i have PMed to acccept what ever they deceide...

If i need to cheat i would have deleted the thread just like that before the isssue, i am a strait forward kinda person and expect things come my way on its own...

and if i have powers i would have removed my site from here long before as cant tolerate others cricticise my site for fun

I thought this is run for the customers of vB just for fun like thing and never realised so much power plays here...

Comment

• michaelbenson
            • Feb 2005
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by miner
            Yes if we have done against the rules we accept our site to disqualify! not just bluntly do this to my site?

As for the current rules we have done nothing wrong so dont you guys simply say against us and i have PMed to acccept what ever they deceide...

If i need to cheat i would have deleted the thread just like that before the isssue, i am a strait forward kinda person and expect things come my way on its own...

and if i have powers i would have removed my site from here long before as cant tolerate others cricticise my site for fun

I thought this is run for the customers of vB just for fun like thing and never realised so much power plays here...
            I guess some people arent happy when, as you said, some users submit their forums for fun, and yet others feel the need to promote and obtain additional votes in order to obtain the prize of BoTM - which many are assuming is the case with Best Boards, regardless of what the rules fail to specifically state.

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

From this post on we drop the subject, Scott is aware of the situation and has dealt with it. No need to try and turn this thread into a fight.

Good luck everybody with winning, just a few more days to go!

Comment

• Loco.M
                • Mar 2005
                • 3.5.x

I voted for BB, but I wish my forum would have been up there
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Kusadasi-Guy
                  • May 2004

www.talkpanic.com should be the #1
                  Support Disaster Relief in Haiti

Comment

• Floris
                    • Dec 2001

SmackLAN: Behave! Your post is out of line.

To avoid personal issues being fought on this web site, I have removed these posts by the sandman, miner and aws, etc.
                    Last edited by Floris; Sat 31 Dec '05, 9:49pm.

Comment

• smackLAN
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3.8.x

sorry Floris...my apologies
                      RazorThemes ~ Cutting Edge Designs

Comment

• funfone
                        • Jun 2003

Thanks to all who voted for TP its greatly appreciated - Scott I will send through the banner soon - Happy New Year to all of you
                        Panic & Anxiety Forums

Comment

• Floris
                          • Dec 2001

Congrats TP, and good sportmanship indeed bboard!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...