• psplounge
    • Jan 2005

1 free vB License.

Comment

• Cole2026
      • Apr 2004
      • 3.6.x

Looks like the randomizer was not my friend this time around. :P

But anyways, voted for TalkPanic, very well done and professional style.

Comment

• Enthonia Tech
        • Nov 2005
        • 3.5.x

My most favourite

http://www.best-board.com

Comment

• oman
          • Mar 2004

Hi can u add my site

نبض المعاني, منتديات, سلطنة عمان, مسقط، صور، قابوس، الحديث الشريف, مدونة, تبادل إعلاني, مقالات, هاكات، تعريب، سياحة, الدول العربية, أنتي فيروس, خدمات, تصميم, ألعاب، ستايلات, إعلانات، سوق، برامج, أرشفة مواقع، محركات البحث، إدارة محتوى

thanx
          http://www.nabdh-alm3ani.net/

Twitter/Instagram/Threads
          @Alrasby

Comment

• TyleR
            • Sep 2004
            • 3.5.x

Originally posted by oman
            Hi can u add my site

نبض المعاني, منتديات, سلطنة عمان, مسقط، صور، قابوس، الحديث الشريف, مدونة, تبادل إعلاني, مقالات, هاكات، تعريب، سياحة, الدول العربية, أنتي فيروس, خدمات, تصميم, ألعاب، ستايلات, إعلانات، سوق، برامج, أرشفة مواقع، محركات البحث، إدارة محتوى

thanx
            those sites already in the poll were already nominated for this voting period.

Comment

• hollyboy
              • Mar 2004

I voted for best-board.com

For the prize I suggest a vb licence

Comment

• pspcrazy
                • Nov 2005
                • 3.5.x

May you add pspcrazy.com on their? Its been around longer then psplounge, has 20k of members. thanks also what happened to the post i made here? It vanished with no pm.

Comment

• psplounge
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by pspcrazy
                  May you add pspcrazy.com on their? Its been around longer then psplounge, has 20k of members. thanks also what happened to the post i made here? It vanished with no pm.
                  Too late for this month.
                  It does not matter how if its been around longer or not nor how many members it has ( by the way 20K but not all active).
                  It is about the forums style and how well its been put together plus any other stuff that the people voting like, a unique feature or part of the site.
                  Your forums are very plain, common like most, mine is a bit too so we dont stand a huge chance of winning the contest unless we create a unique look and style.
                  Last edited by psplounge; Tue 6 Dec '05, 1:43am.

Comment

• pspcrazy
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3.5.x

Unique, hmm well i guess i got some stuff to do over this weekend .

Comment

• TheMusicMan
                      • Oct 2002
                      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
                      I'd like to have some ideas for a possible prize for a vB Board of the Year. What do you think? Be reasonable though.

and have fun!

Scott
                      You'd need to remember that although the winner will obviously be using vBulletin on their winning forum, they may not have a requirement for an additional license. I suggest you consider offering alternative prize types that would be beneficial and applicable to those who may want a new license, and to those who may not.

I'd suggest a combination of one or more of;
                      • vBulletin Owned License
                      • vB Leased to Owned upgrade
                      • Lifetime / 10 yr support agreement
                      • Offer of "Branding Free"
                      • Visible support/PR from vBulletin/Jelsoft for the winning site
                      • Dinner/Linch on JP
                      It has to be vBulletin specific and not an offer of any third party products.
                      John

Comment

• Floris
                        • Dec 2001

Voted for: volconvo.com

I'd like to point out: http://www.best-board.com/showthread.php?t=1795 which might explain for 25+ votes.
                        There is a competition going on at :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165922

Please vote for best-board and show your support for us!
                        Originally posted by Guidelines
                        3. A board could be disqualified or lose votes when:
                        - the owner or any other person rallies for votes.
                        Last edited by Floris; Thu 15 Dec '05, 5:16pm.

Comment

• Floris
                          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by s.molinari
                          Hi everyone,

It's the last contest for this year.

I'd like to have some ideas for a possible prize for a vB Board of the Year. What do you think? Be reasonable though.

and have fun!

Scott
                          I'd like to have some ideas for a possible prize for a vB Board of the Year.
                          A free owned license would be cool. $100 worth of products from the vBFans Shop

Comment

• miner
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Floris
                            Voted for: volconvo.com

I'd like to point out: http://www.best-board.com/showthread.php?t=1795 which might explain for 25+ votes.

[/indent]
                            Hey i checked the rules and didnt request or force anyone to vote for Best-Board.com one of my member just pointed out the voting has started here...

A board could be disqualified or lose votes when:- the owner or any other person rallies for votes. This does not include mentioning just the fact that the board is in the contest. You may also point out "features" in this thread.
                            I have seen lot of members here done this before posting in their forums while vote process going on here and the rules also allows for that...

And I need to say as this things as happen before on most of the forums taken part in the previous contest here so if you feel its against the rules for Best-Board then request to take our name from the current contest...
                            Last edited by miner; Fri 16 Dec '05, 12:02am.

Comment

• michaelbenson
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by miner
                              Hey i checked the rules and didnt request or force anyone to vote for Best-Board.com one of my member just pointed out the voting has started here...
                              Please vote for best-board and show your support for us!
                              Seems a little more than "pointing out" to me, by providing the link to the topic, and using postive, encouraging lexis you could say that members of your forums who view the thread are more enticed to just vote for Best Board without viewing the competitors and making a refined and "proper" choice. I guess this is all down to the opinion of s.molinari though.

Comment

• psplounge
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by michaelbenson
                                Seems a little more than "pointing out" to me, by providing the link to the topic, and using postive, encouraging lexis you could say that members of your forums who view the thread are more enticed to just vote for Best Board without viewing the competitors and making a refined and "proper" choice. I guess this is all down to the opinion of s.molinari though.
                                I agree, it makes the competition unfair to the other boards.
                                I may only have 1 vote but it is better than 20 votes that are not genuine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...